Free $10

Join Strike and earn $10 when you sign up and verify your account using my referral code: BQANP2 ( https://invite.strike.me/BQANP2 )

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Dosh Review - Get cash back on offers and $5 free

I recently ran across another online money saving option called Dosh.  As always, I did some research on how it worked to make sure it was something that I wanted to try out.

NOTE: If you are ready to sign up and don't need to see any more details use my link: https://link.dosh.cash/YCLI/wD86NGeHlI

I decided to go ahead and sign up, and took screenshots of the first 5 screens so you can see the same information since it is pretty useful:






Once you have decided to sign up, it takes you through registration where you put in your mobile number which is verified by sending a code ( Google Voice numbers do work ).  After that you put in your name, email and password.


Once you have setup your account, you get to the main screen ( see above).  I blanked out the restaurant names/logos, but two of the three on my list are places I go to from time to time for dinner.  I didn't see any big chain stores ( Applebees, Outback etc).  There is also a large list of online offers from many different companies.  The "Unlock" only shows up because I had not added a card at this point.

Make sure you verify your e-mail address!  You should see a reminder to do this if you click on the "Home" tab of the app.

At the bottom you will see the other tabs "Travel", "Home", "Social" and "Cards".


Once you click on "Cards" you will see where you can get $5 bonus for connecting your 1st card.  Adding the card was pretty simple, just enter the information it asks for.  The minimum cashout is $15, and it can go to PayPal or a bank account.

At this point you can get more money two ways:

1) Use the application to get cash back.
2) Get $5 when you refer a friend and they connect a card and redeem a cash back offer.

Update: October 13, 2017 - I finally had a chance to use the card at one of the 7% restaurants, shortly after (same day) I got the 7% cash back in the Dosh app.  Even better there was some little offer that let me get 2x the cash back so I ended up getting 14% just for getting food from a place I would have anyways!  I also cashed out a few bucks to PayPal!

Was up to $18.98 then I cashed out (left $15 in it)

Proof of transfer to PayPal
I hope this information was useful.  If you are ready to sign up, please use my link:

https://link.dosh.cash/YCLI/wD86NGeHlI

If you want to see other freebies/offers, go here:
http://bigboystoys13.blogspot.com/2016/11/get-some-free-stuff-or-free-money.html

No comments:

Post a Comment