Free $10

Join Strike and earn $10 when you sign up and verify your account using my referral code: BQANP2 ( https://invite.strike.me/BQANP2 )

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Drop Review

Update on Drop.  It has officially launched in the US.  To celebrate the launch, everyone in the US gets $5 worth of points per referral this week (10.10-10.17) - that's 5X the normal amount! So sign up using my link ( https://b.ewd.io/code?c=pkbs3 ) or code ( pkbs3 ) and start to save money shopping and earn points by referring others.

I recently ran across an application called Drop.  It allows you to save money shopping at places you normally would, without submitting receipts or anything like that.  It seems very similar to another application called Dosh ( Do$h ) that I recently tried out.

When you go to the Drop website, it says it will be officially launching in October 2017 but I was able to sign up late September ( I think it was a special link ).  The sign up was fairly simple, I put my phone number into the web page and I was sent a text with a link.  Once I entered the normal basic info (email etc) I was presented a screen to select my bank.


I attempted to link two cards, but they both said some error about having delays with the institution I selected.  Unfortunately there was no "skip" button, so I had to force the application to close.  Once I started it again, I was able to get into the application.  Keep in mind, I am using it before it is officially released so issues are expected.

During the sign up, I had to select 5 brands and the app made it clear that once I select the brand I can't change your mind.  I just picked the 5 that I would most likely use.

5,000 points just for signing up
Just from signing up, I had 5000 points.  I looked around in the application, and saw another screen that showed options to earn more points.  For example, Target would earn 10pts per $1 spent.  Doing the quick math, you would have to spend $500 to get 5000 points.  These are ongoing offers that seem to be aligned with the 5 brand I picked earlier so basically points for shopping where I normally would shop.

My "Ongoing Offers" seem to match the brands I chose
Additionally, you can earn points doing other special things in the application ( check them out on Facebook and Twitter for example ).  I ended up with a total of 7,150 points without spending a dime.

Next, I wanted to see what my points would get me.  I ran across a few offers for example:

- 5,000 points for a $5 gift card at Starbucks
- 10,000 points for a $10 gift card at Amazon

I ended up getting the $5 for Starbucks, it only took a few minutes to arrive in my email.

Screen showing where I redeemed point

Email with eGift Card

So basically every $500 you spend gets you 5000 points which are worth $5, about a 1% "cash back" value which isn't bad considering these are free points for shopping places you already do.  The application also has special offers like 2000 points for spending $20 at Amazon (this seems to be a one-time offer) which would give you a return of 10% instead of 1%.

Bottom line, this gives you a chance to get some free stuff by redeeming points for spending money that you already spend.  Why not give it a try?  My referral link ( below ) will start you off with 2000 points!

Use my link to sign up ( https://b.ewd.io/code?c=pkbs3 ) and if you are asked for a code make sure you put in my code: pkbs3

If you want to see other freebies/offers, go here:
http://bigboystoys13.blogspot.com/2016/11/get-some-free-stuff-or-free-money.html

No comments:

Post a Comment