Free $10

Join Strike and earn $10 when you sign up and verify your account using my referral code: BQANP2 ( https://invite.strike.me/BQANP2 )

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Circle Pay - Free Money

NOTE: Circle Pay discontinued as of 9/30/2019.


I recently made a blog post regarding Square Cash, a money transfer application (see blog post about money transfer apps) which allows you to earn free money via referrals.  I recently ran into another option which is pretty simple to do, and like the Square Cash approach it works best with someone you know/trust.  As a side note, I am no longer recommending Square Cash at this point.

NOTE: My link only provides you $5 but some people have codes that provide $10.  If you are on any groups where you can find referral codes, I would suggest finding a $10 code.  My code no longer gives me $ so I wouldn't be losing anything either way.

1) Sign up using my referral link ( https://www.circle.com/invite/CR9BRE ) which gives you an opportunity to earn $5.  If you download the app directly, you may have to enter my referral code in manually ( CR9BRE ).

2) Invite a friend using the app so they become your referral.  If you don't have someone that could help, you could reach out to me if I sent you this link direct.

3) Send your friend $25 (from your debit card) which completes your requirement, and earns you $5 free.

4) Have your friend send $25 back to you.  You earn another $5 referring them, and they earn $5 because they also complete their requirement.

For the steps above, if you don't want to send $25, for step 3/4 you can just send $5 back and forth 5 times ($25 total).  You can also have your friend send first instead of you.

So when it is all over, you should have $5 from referrals and your friend should have $5 from referrals.  Whoever sent the $5 first, should have that money back if the steps were done right.

Proof I send $ back, and that the person got their $5 free

$20 in a week, but you can make more of course
Easy right?

If you want to see other freebies/offers, go here:
http://bigboystoys13.blogspot.com/2016/11/get-some-free-stuff-or-free-money.html

No comments:

Post a Comment